Friday, November 18, 2011

2011 yard display video

Finally, I got enough time to put the video of my 2011 display on YouTube. Sorry for the poor quality of the video, my camera is not doing very well in dark places and I must admit that I'm not very good at filming too.





Although it was cold, we got a very nice night on Halloween. We got a total of 204 Trick-r-treaters this year. It is less than last year but considering that it was a monday night and not a weekend day, it is a good number of TOT compared to other areas of the city.


On the technical note, since 2009, because there was not a lot of wind, this was the first year that I could have a decent fog in my cemetery. Too bad my fog chiller was broken and that I did not had the time to fix it before the night of nights. Fixing and improving my fog chiller is one of the projects that I have on my todo list for 2012. Also, I still need some work to do on the lighting of my display. There was not enough LED spotlight. I will need to do some more for 2012.


I should be posting pictures of the display soon so you can take a better look at what I added to my display this year. Have a nice weekend everyone!

4 comments:

wicKED said...

I really liked it! Shame about your fog chiller. My timer went out on me at the VERY last second. I really like your tombstones and that background music is great!

Mr. Macabre said...

Aw man, what an atmosphere! Love it!

halloween spirit said...

Looks great! Very atmospheric!

Ghoul Friday said...

I'm late commenting but it looked great!

You know if your fog chiller was working, it would have been bad weather conditions for fog ;)


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards