Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New design, new feel!

At last, I finally managed to take a couple hours to rework the design of my website and blog. I took a few hours to ponder what kind of look I wanted to have and realized that I was looking for a more cheerful, childish look than a creepy one. I think my memories of what Halloween looked like in my childhood had a role in the choice of the colors and graphics I used to build the new design. I hope you enjoy the new look! I still have a few things to improve here and there but that's pretty much it. All I need is a talented someone to make me a cool design and I will be good to go. Now, that leads me to my next goal which will be to add more content in my how-to section for each new prop I make. That will be a good challenge for me as I do not have the habit to take notes and pictures on my projects progress. And finally I would like to post at least one a week on my blog. I've been neglecting my blog too much recently. Time to go, I have over 350 blog posts to read.

Have a nice evening everyone!

2 comments:

Johnny Thunder said...

Looks great! Really dig it.

halloween spirit said...

Love the new look.

Posting pictures and descriptions of props in progress would be a good goal for me as well. I sometimes don't think about it until it's too late. :/


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards