Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spreadin' the Love - Best Blog Comments Award

Spreadin' the Love - Best Blog Comments Award

The gentleman known as Mr. Macabre of Mr. Macabre's Hallowe'en Cerebrations have kindly awarded me with the Best Blog Comments Award for the comments I let on his blog.


First, a few words for Mr. Macabre. Your blog is fun as well as informative with things like your review on books and videos and your latest how-tos videos. It is an honor to receive this award from you and I would believe that makes us some kind of virtual friends.. cool!



And now, I nominate thee with the Best Blog Comments Award



  • The very talented, nice and funny queen of the queens: The Frog Queen. It was very nice to help you out with the coat of arm and the text of the Joan of Arc prop.

  • The one and only spooktacular horror reviewer known as Johnny Thunder. It's always good to hear you laugh on HauntCast.

  • The gardener and canadian fellow Halloween Spirit. If I ever find any cool looking beer labels you don't have, I will gladly send them to you right away. I hope your pumpkins will grow into behemots this year.

  • The Captain. You have the coolest Halloween grocery bags ever! I don't know how you get to find those movies previews before everyone else by keep them coming. And thanks again for the witch sound effects. They were great!

  • Ghoul Friday, another great canadian fellow blogger. Thanks for answering my questions about prop making. Your art is awesome and inspiring. Keep your good work!

  • Diane. You're a very inspiring person, the way you talk about tolerance and love on your blog proves to me there is still hope for this world.

  • ShellHawk, our Mistress of Mayhem. Another talented artist who is as good with words than clay. I love your lanterns, they all look great. Keep posting pictures of old mansions on your blog, I can't get tired of them.


This is in no way a complete list. One thing is sure though. Every person who leave comments from time to time on this blog are all greatly appreciated.


Now with the rules of the award. The nominated blogger who didn't already received the award must do the following to continue spreading the Love:



  1. Link back to the blog/blogger who nominated you and say a few kind words.

  2. Paste the picture of the award in your award post.

  3. Nominate bloggers you think deliver great comments to your blog.

  4. E-mail/post/tweet or do whatever you need to do to inform these bloggers they have been nominated for an award.

6 comments:

Mr.Macabre said...

Thank you very much for your kindness. I would be honored to be a virtual fiend, er, ahhh, friend, yeah that's it, friend!

halloween spirit said...

Thank you! I have high hopes for my pumpkins this year as well :)

Johnny Thunder said...

Hey, thanks very much!

Dirgesinger said...

I have just left a little present for You on my blog, here:

http://shadowedpaths.blogspot.com/2010/03/kind-award-from-college-witch.html

PumpkinBrain said...

Thanks Dirgesinger, this is very kind of you. Looks like I will have some blogging to do tonight ;-)

Have a nice day!

Diane said...

wow, that really touched me. :) i almost have a tiny tear. srsly. thanks!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards