Tuesday, March 16, 2010

News from the pumpkin land

Hi folks, I've been away from the blogging scene for a few days. The main reason being that my wife will not disguise herself for this Halloween. I got a depression because of that! Just joking! My wife and I learned a good news last week. There will be a new pumpkin sprout growing in my house this November. Yes, my wife is pregnant! That being said, with a new child coming our way comes the need to complete all the unfinished rooms of the basement (bedroom, hallway and bathroom). So we did a lot of shopping in the last few days.



One of the other reason I have been away from my blog was the release of the PC game "Assassin's Creed 2". Being a fan of the first installment, I was not able to resist the urge to buy this game. Then came the addiction and I began to give all my spare time to this game instead of, you know, building props and doing other important stuff. I'm going to have to fight that urge for a while if I want to be ready for the Camper's Halloween in July and for my own haunt in October... We are already in March and I haven't start building a single prop yet...


That's it folks! More to come as I kick out that game from the house and start cracking!

5 comments:

halloween spirit said...

That's exciting news! Congratulations!!

My son is an Assassin's Creed fan. The addiction will pass. Eventually :)

S├ębastien Lachance said...

Congratulations!!!

The Frog Queen said...

I have managed to stay away from this one....but I know it is only a matter of time....lost prop building time that is! :D

Now I know to to call when I get stuck :)

Cheers!

PumpkinBrain said...

Halloween Spirit, I can already tell you son have great taste in video games :-)

And, Frog Queen, don't hesitate to ask me if you get stuck once you start playing the game but I doubt this will happen as they show on the map where you need to go.

This is a pretty good game... That's it, now I want to play... must... resist... the.. urge.. to.. play. Sorry Assassin's Creed, not tonight! True Blood is stating in 5 minutes! Believe it or not, a channel in Quebec finally decided to play the first season! Yay!

Have a nice evening!

S├ębastien Lachance said...

Ok Ok you win, I will install it and give it a try.


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards