Today, while waiting for my software to be compiled at work, I took a moment to read my personnal emails. Imagine the surprise when I saw Diresinger @ Shadowed paths posted on my blog to announce me that I have had an award bestowed upon me.
With most award, comes rules to follow and this one is no exception. Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
Thank you Diresinger, you made my day! "C'est très gentil de ta part!" I have even lost my english ;-)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- I'm an addict of Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies;
- Although I'm mostly into metal music, I realize recently I like electronica and jazz music too.
- I'm a big fan of martial arts. I've been practicing Nick Cerio's Kenpo for a few years and was approaching the black belt. But I had to stop all this when I start building my house. I plan to take Kung Fu courses with my little boy when he gets old enough;
- I'm a budget freak and a fan of Dave Ramsey's philosophy when it comes to money;
- I'm a big fan of Nintendo games, I own all their major console and around 60 games. All of them are classics, of course.
- Although I'm a gamer, I don't own a PS3 and an XBox. Anyway, I do not have any room left for another console;
- And finally, I'm deaf from the left ear.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
This part may be difficult for me. I've been very busy for a while now so I didn't took much time lately to browse the blogging world in search of wonderful blogs. All the blog I am following, I am following since october 2009, date at which I changed job and began to do some consulting as an Analyst-Programmer in my spare time. For the moment, I'm gonna risk the wrath of the Blogger God and postpone this part until I get to have more time for blogging.