Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Black and white

In May, I wrote about my wife idea project for our home theater to be. Well, my wife, my parents and I have been working on this project a few weeks ago. The building part is done. All that is left to add to this room is the big 4k flat screen with the 9.1 sound system, some very nice victorian furnitures, some gothic accessories and the framed Victoria Franc├ęs artwork I wrote about in the post from May. Anyway, here are two pictures of the room.



8 comments:

Diane said...

LOVING the wallpaper!!!!

ShellHawk said...

Immpressive! Can't wait to see the end result!

Ghoul Friday said...

Gorgeous. You can come here and redo my bedroom that way once you're done ;)

The Frog Queen said...

Wow, the wallpaper is impressive. Lovely, I agree with GF - can you come help with mine now? :D

Cheers!

halloween spirit said...

Looks wonderful! Love the wallpaper and the wainscotting. Can't wait to see the end result. :)

PumpkinBrain said...

Yes, the wallpaper is very nice. My wife and I really like that kind of repeated pattern. They give a touch of "old english manor" to the decor. We have a similar type of wallpaper in the main living room. I will be probably posting some pictures this weekend for the pleasure of your eyes :-)

Ghoul Friday and Frog Queen, if I ever happen to be in your city, I will be glad to help you out ;-)

Have a nice evening!

Mr.Macabre said...

You've got that English Manor House thing down pat! Love it!

Johnny Love said...

That's so cool! I love it!

Johnny Love
www.LoveManor.com


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards