Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The stirring witch in action

I didn't have the chance this year to take a lot of pictures of my Halloween setup as I planned to take those at night when the lighting would be on. Unfortunately, because of bad weather, I had to put back all my props in the garage before having the chance to take pictures. Fortunately, I had the good idea of filming my stirring witch in the daylight. Here it is:





It's a shame I didn't had the opportunity to film her at night. She would have look better with the interior of the cauldron lighted and her green glowing eyes. Well, life is life, I will probably have that chance next year :-)



Have a nice evening!



7 comments:

Diane said...

awesome!! the weather was a beast this year! :( but your witch is FAB!

The Frog Queen said...

That is a great prop, she looks fantastic in the daylight...so that says alot about how amazing she would be in the dark!!!

Here's to better weather in 2010.

Cheers!

halloween spirit said...

That is a great prop! Hope the weather co-operates next year :)

Mr.Macabre said...

Really cool! The weather stank just about everywhere this year. I love the way her head turns as she's stirring.

ShellHawk said...

Sure. Rub it in! ;o)
How'd you get the hands to stay attached?

Dixie said...

Oh, it looks fabulous! And what a perfect time for that video - with the wind gently blowing her hat.... just awesome.

PS. Weather years like this one make us REALLY appreciate the great weather years... like NEXT year! (Being optimistic here, LOL)

PumpkinBrain said...

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments.

ShellHawk: I put a small screw eye in the palm of each hand. Then I passed a steel wire in both screws eye and tightly twisted the wire around the stir stick.


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards