Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Movie frenzy, grocery bag and bad hair day picture

Last weekend, my wife and I have gone shopping to Quebec city. We took an hour to make the tour of the HMV store and bought a few movies: The Crow, John Carpenters Vampires, From dusk till dawn and Thirt13en ghosts. In addition to these movies, I got my copy of Trick'r Treat yesterday at 5pm. I planned to watch it yesterday evening but my wife fell asleep on the sofa before starting the movie... She was a bit tired because of a bad cold. We will probably watch it friday.



Two weeks ago, one of my favorite blogger, The Captain, wrote a post about Publix Halloween themed grocery bags. I left a comment that my grocery store also gives Halloween themed bags. In fact, they are more Autumn themed bag. But here it is:




Finally, my little boy woke up with a strange hair cut... He also got very sick that same day... I guess he got a bad hair day :-)





4 comments:

halloween spirit said...

Adorable!

I'm going to have to track down a copy of Trick of Treat this weekend.

Diane said...

omigoodness! what a cutie! sorry to hear about the sick though. that's no fun.

The Frog Queen said...

Oh, that wig picture is adorable!!!

Great bag....nothing in my area even close to that. Husband and I have been planning our migration to the east coast :)

Cheers!

The Captain said...

Happy Halloween!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards