Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You can find me now on

Garage of Evil Network



and



Twitter



So feel free to add me as your friend on GoE or to follow me on Twitter!



Sorry for not being very present lately. I'm very busy with building props (I even dream of it at night), my children and my job. I have a lot of things going on right now, some I can't talk of yet. Long story short, I try to keep up with all the blogs I follow but it's a little bit harder than usual. So... don't worry, I'm going to be back soon.



For Mr. Macabre and Dracenea, I'm still waiting for your prize to arrive at my house. I did not forgot you!



Have a great evening!

2 comments:

halloween spirit said...

Good luck with your projects. Can't wait to see the results :)

The Frog Queen said...

Good luck with all your props. Can hardly wait to see what you come up with!!

I will definately add you as a friend on GOE and follow you on Twitter.

More PumpkinBrain....sounds good to me!

Cheers!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards