Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stirring witch update...

Number ?... Seriously how much updates did I wrote on this stirring witch project? How on earth this project takes me so long. Well, it's almost done. Yes, I say almost done because I already added other things on the todo list for completing this projet. Let's take a few seconds to make a checklist of what must be done:

1. Test the fog machine with the cauldron and see if any adjustments is needed.
2. Put some clothes on the witch.
3. Fasten the witch and the cauldron together.
4. Install the led mini spotlight to highlight the witch face.
5. Build a small table to display the witch ingredients bottles, her spellbook and her skull pillar candle.

Okay, that's not too bad. I should be able to get it done for Halloween. Well, I hope so because I just received an order for my wife. Seems like I need to build a groundbreaker too! Oh crap! With only 2 hours a day of prop building, will I make it? I really start to feel the pressure. And finally, to top it off, I'm changing job at the beginning of October, that means I'm gonna have to cut on my prop building time to work at home so I can perform learn all I need to perform in my new job... Well, I should stop complaining and get cracking then. Otherwise I gonna have a crazy October and I won't have the chance to enjoy fall at all.

Now that I complained about my soooo terrible fate (just kidding), let's get back to the subject. The stirring witch project status. It is completed at 80%. I finished the cauldron yesterday. At first, the cauldron was supposed to be very simple but I didn't like it. There was something missing. I finally had a good idea last friday and came across what I needed, at Wal-Mart, to complete the job. Have a look below at the Before and After pictures of the cauldron. And as a bonus, have a glimpse of the witch without her clothes...













No comments:


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards