Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stirring witch update - New stuff coming soon.

When will my stirring witch projet will be completed? This is a question I keep asking myself when I wake up each morning. Time goes so fast, there is so much things to do I barely have the time to finish my prop projects for this year's Halloween. I still have 4 months until the "jour J" so I will probably manage to finish my things in time.

I just bought some things on Ebay for the witch head (wig and hat). I should get them next week. I finally decided to go with a black wig with white glow in the dark stripes. But I was impatient, I bought the first cheap wig I saw.. If I had waited another day I would have bought a black and purple wig which was looking much better and at almost the same price... I also bought a velvet hat with black feather. That should give the final touch to the witch head. I will be posting pics as soon as everything is in place.

As for the stirring cauldron. I still have some painting to do, one motor to add to make the witch head turn and one green led spot to add to highlight the witch face. I will probably be ordering them soon from MonsterGuts. Again, once I'm done, I will be posting pics and I will write a complete detailed step by step guide on how I did all this (Once I am finished with my coffin tutorial I started in april... Days should be longer, I don't have enough of 24 hours a day to do all the things I want).

In the mean time, enjoy some of the video of ScareFx, the guy who inspired me to become a home haunter. ScareFx, if you read this, I want to tell you that your work really amazed me. And also, thank you for the information you gave me concerning fog machines last year!

Good evening everyone!





5 comments:

Mr.Macabre said...

Please contact me at mr.macabre@hotmail.com at your convenience.
Something about some prize giveaway.....:)

The Frog Queen said...

Thanks for the update...I have been wondering about her too!! You choose the black wig...I like that.

Can hardly wait to see more.

Cheers!

halloween spirit said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! :)

Dracenea said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure she'll look fabulous!

ScareFX said...

Very kind words PumpkinBrain. Thank you!

Always glad to help.


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards