Monday, July 20, 2009

Hairs, hat, flowers and more

Yep, I'm still alive. Still working on some props: the stirring witch and another secret project I won't show until finished. That witch projet is taking way too much time, I hope the final product will be good... I finally got almost everything I need to finish it, a wiper motor for turning the head, a wig, a hat and a led mini-spotlight. Now I must wait for Halloween stuff to be available at dollar store. I need those cheap witch fingers they sell. They will be used to build, guess what, the hands of my witch. I found an interesting article on the Internet explaining how to build hand with cheap latex gloves, metal wires and witch fingers.

I will not be working in the next three weeks, so I guess I should have enough spare time to finish that witch. Again, I will be posting pics when I'm done... In the mean time, enjoys some picture of the completed witch head, of what is blooming in our landscape (thanks to Mrs Pumpkin) and some other dwellers around my house.


















What's this? It's a part of the "secret" prop I am building. Try to guess!

6 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

The witch is coming along nicely! Great job.

Love the garden pictures....and what a lovely face :)

Cheers!

Diane said...

i love all the photos!! ok, i'm trying to guess... is that a claw?

Dracenea said...

I was starting to wonder where you disappeared to.

I can't wait to see the finished witch!

Cute little critter running around your yard. :) And there's that kid with the "magic" eyes.

I really suck at guessing games like this! At first they looked like goose necks/heads but then that probably doesn't make sense and I don't want to take Diane's guess so I'm gonna' go with spider legs?

halloween spirit said...

The witch is turning out so well! Love the eyes. And the daylillies. And the roses. And your little boy is adorable :D

PumpkinBrain said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

I must admit I have been away for some time. My job took a lot of my evenings lately because of the summer vacations of my coworkers. Hopefully my turn is coming this friday so I should have more time for my blogging friends.

I will not give the answer to the guessing game now, you will have the answer when my project will be completed. Also, I will be doing a giveaway very soon so keep coming back.

Have a good afternoon!

j said...

wow, awesome stuff. and i love the cute little rodent, he he. my boyfriend loves building creepycool props 'n stuff too.. i wish i was as creative!
oh, and sweet baby.


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards