Sunday, June 28, 2009

Witch ingredient bottles

I am planning to make some ingredient bottles that will be displayed next to my stirring witch. For the moment I already made two. Another one is in progress and should be completed "when I have time"(probably before the end of july). Here's a picture of the two completed bottles.


Witch ingredient bottles

From left to right:



  • "Oeufs de crapauds baveux" or "Slobbish toad eggs"

  • "Asticots bouffis arc-en-ciel" or "Rainbow bloated maggots". The fine prints read "Cueillis √† la main de cadavre en putr√©faction" or "Handpicked on rotting corpse".


As always, I will keep you updated on that project once other bottles are completed.

5 comments:

Dracenea said...

Those are great! Good job!

halloween spirit said...

Love the labels! They look great :)

Ghoul Friday said...

we always see loads of witch bottles by people, but now and then there are labels that take a new twist and breathe life into a common project. You've certainly succeeded in making something new, interesting and unique. I think they're great.

PumpkinBrain said...

Thank you all. I like them too but I like those of AranaMuerta better. Her bottles and her witch are awesome. Here is the link to the page where she describes how to do labels: http://aranamuerta.com/2008/01/29/witches-kitchen.

Dracenea said...

What a cool tutorial! Thanks for sharing!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards