Thursday, June 18, 2009

Old vampire pc game

If you're like me, you may have some obsession about vampires. I like everything that is about vampire: books, movies and video games. I have found this pc game a couple of years ago, it's name: "Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines". I bought it as soon as it got release. You don't see video games who you have to play as a vampire so often... Anyway, here is the trailer of the game.



I tried to find some cool gameplay video on YouTube but can't find any... maybe another time..

Good evening everyone!

3 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

How did I miss this. Was I doing somethig crazy like building props or something!?!?!

Really, where are my priorities!!!

Thanks....I think....I must find this now.....

Cheers!

PumpkinBrain said...

The good news is that it cost only 19.95$ on Direct2Drive but I remember seeing it at the very low price of 9$.

Dracenea said...

I also love vampires and consider myself a gamer. :) Unfortunately, I cannot play first-person vantage points cuz' I get motion sickness. Lame, huh?

I think you'll enjoy the post that I'm doing tonight. :)


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards