Monday, June 1, 2009

Haunted Quebec

I was reading a post on Dark Destinations a couple of minutes ago. Since his last post was about a haunted hotel in Canada. That reminded me of two supposedly haunted location in Quebec province in Canada. These two places are:



St-Adolphe d'Howard
There are rumors of an old demolished Asylum, The ruins of the Asylum would be found on a mountain in St-Adolphe d'Howard near a tourist attraction known as the "Ch√Ęteau Sir-D'Howard". Two years ago (when I was managing a paranormal website), I did some search about this place on the internet. Some peole claim to have found the ruins and saw weird things there. Unfortunately, it seems that this haunted place is just a local legend because there would be no trace of the asylum in the archives of the city. I should go take a look next time I go in the Laurentides.



Breakeyville
A large house would be haunted in Breakeyville according to my father in law. I think I will take a ride with him one day to take some picture of it and I will be posting them on this blog.



I don't know when I will have some spare time for this but I think I could take some time to read books and looking over the Internet for haunted locations in Quebec. It seem there are a lot of haunted buildings in the area...

1 comment:

The Frog Queen said...

Good luck tracking down some haunted places. I just love a good ghost story :)

Cheers!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards