Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

Normally, I don't participate to that kind of thing because I find the questions too personnal. But I have some spare time tonight so I decided to give it a try.

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme



1. Name one person who made you smile today:
Édouard, my 7 months old son.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Eating breakfast, I had to wake up early this morning because I had an important appointment regarding the neighbor park.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Feeding the little Édouard.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
3 Musketeers

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Once with some coworkers. I didn't like the experience and will never go again.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Pepsi

7. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken strips and fries for St-Hubert restaurant.

8. The last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sport on TV. I think the last thing I watched was a couple year ago, it was a martial arts competition.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I like but equally.

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work. If I have some spare time, I will probably be painting one of my halloween prop.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangoroos

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
The credit card bill.

14. Last song listened to?
Bloody Kisses (A Death in the Family) from Type O Negative

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Going to work. Working on my halloween props. Taking care of my son and doing the day to day chores.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not really. But there are some people I don't like.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yeah, my son.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I know what you mean about some of these things being too personal. If they head toward an 'R' rating at all, I skip right over them.

PumpkinBrain said...

Thanks for following my blog Becca!

Dracenea said...

Glad you played along! I did too. There are some I won't do because they are too personal but this one wasn't bad.


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards