I must confess that this is not really the first pumpkin I made. In fact, I started another pumpkin before this one but I did a mistake. I used natural clay to create details on the pumpkin and unfortunately, the clay cracked everywhere. So I tried to repair the damage by filling the cracks with more clay using water to shape it. It was a very big mistake, the paper absorbed the water and has become so soft that the pumpkin deformed. Rather than trying to salvage my work again, I decided to put my first pumpkin in the trash and start over from scratch. Here is the result of my second pumpkin.
Now that my pumpkin is complete, I will be able to concentrate on my stirring witch. The ABS pipe frame of the witch is completed and the cauldron too. Now I have to build her head. I think I'm going to user papier mache to build it.
Before continuing the witch, I think I'll take a small break this evening. A good martini would not hurt ... or maybe a pink elephant ... we'll see!
Good evening to all!