Friday, April 24, 2009

Of skull and coffin

Today, my parents dropped by with some the stuff I let behind in their house when I moved to mine 3 years ago. Almost everything went directly to the trash or the recycle bin except these two things:



The jewels coffin


My sister gave me this coffin at christmas at least 10 years ago. 3 years ago, I would probably have put it in the trash or gave it to someone else but now that I am an halloween addict, I will have to find a place to display this piece in my house.



The Australopithecus skull


My sister also gave me this piece in the same years as the jewel coffin. I will probably use this skull for a prop... Maybe for the flying crank ghost that I will build next year... I have to think about it. I you have any idea, please let me know!

1 comment:

halloween spirit said...

Love the skeleton on the coffin!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards