Friday, April 24, 2009

My stuff from Monster Guts

I got the motor, leds and foam head for my stirring witch last friday (april 17th) from Monster Guts. I ordered them the previous sunday (april 12th) so the guy at Monster Guts shipped the package really fast. Here's a picture of my stuff.


Monster Guts Stuff

The guy at Monster Guts even gave me a bonus (the spider on the foam head!).


Tomorrow's weather forecast a hot and sunny day. I'm going to get up early and start seriously my stirring witch project. My objectives for tomorrow is to prepare all pieces of the cauldron for assembly and painting the plastic barrel that will serve as the cauldron. I will post pictures of the cauldron once it is done. It will be very soon! Well, I hope so...

2 comments:

The Frog Queen said...

Cool, can hardly wait to see what you create! Keep us posted!

Cheers!

Mr.Macabre said...

I just placed an order for a wiper motor based on your recommendation. I have dealt with Monsterguts before but had forgotten about them. Thanks for reminding me and I look forward to your witch!


Hauntcast - Radio for Haunters

Awards